-
November 12th, 2001, 03:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
about 3 weeks ago i had my angel cards read... it was my first experience with it. i was excited about the stuff she told me but i wasn't placing a whole lot of stock in it. until she told me i had bought a car within the last month and that it needed tires. she was dead on. she also told me i had the logo of a bank over my head and that good things were coming to us connected to that bank... it's the bank we deal with and the one we are working with towards our new house. i was due to be laid off at work and she told me not to worry about money because we would have plenty of money this winter. 3 days later i found out i am not getting laid off this year after all. she said one of my children would come home soon and ask for an instrument. last weekend my daughter asked for a drum set.... all coincidence?? or is she for real??
------------------
-
November 12th, 2001, 11:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sniffs, were they general, or specific? IF they are specific, then yea, it's prolly real. The ones that are fake, like psychic friends network, etc. are so general anything would fit anything. BUt I have no doubt whatsoever that there are real ones out there. I guess my doubts are if they are a good thing. Personally, I am not sure how much of my future I wanna know and worry about? IT also begs the question, if she says something that is gonna happen bad, can you change it, or is it set in stone? That one will fry your brain if you think about it too much!
------------------
-
November 13th, 2001, 04:11 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Whoa..gotta make u think!
------------------
"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare
-
November 13th, 2001, 12:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
She was very specific Sammy... she even named the bank i deal with. she knew the car i had bought desperately needed tires. and angel cards are a positive reading. she will never tell you anything negative. however she did say that other readings do at times tell you negative things. and she also said that knowing those negative things gives you the power to change them. she believes that we make our own destiny
------------------
-
November 13th, 2001, 11:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Sniffs, I used to be skeptical about all that stuff Until I had a best friend that was an ex satanist. I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand up, I ain't a skeptic anymore.All the info you mentioned still could be researched, so you don't want to ignore that, I am not sure if she had your name or anything. But it also could be real, especially if there isn't any way she had acess to any info on you. I just know after what I experienced with my friend, I don't mess with it. Not for Sammy.........
------------------
-
November 14th, 2001, 12:23 AM
#6
Inactive Member
sammy all she had was my first name. there was no way she could have researched anything about me
------------------
-
November 14th, 2001, 12:53 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Angel cards.....Is that like Tarot?
I have my cards on more than one occasion and for the most part it's a pretty good guide for what's going to happen. Depending on which path you choose and heeding the warnings.
we must talk about this on ICQ Sniffs.
I'm for that shower now...see ya tomorow hon.
same time same place.
------------------
((((((MOBY))))))
Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery
((((MOBYVILLE))))
-
November 14th, 2001, 01:01 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*smooches Moby*
i'll be there 
------------------
-
November 16th, 2001, 11:28 PM
#9
Inactive Member
What are angel cards????
------------------
*Does her little turn on the catwalk*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks